Summary of the „International trainings and experiences in the vocational education” Erasmus+ VET mobility project
Trefort Ágoston Vocational School and Student Dormitory of Békéscsaba Center of Vocational Training has been involved in international projects since 2003. First only one or two teachers acted as coordinators, but over the years more and more of their colleagues joined them in the execution of the projects. As the member school of Békéscsaba Center of Vocational Training we would like to withdraw all the speciality of vocational studies to the mobility programmes to be able to give vocational training to our students which suits to the labor market. We have been participating in LLP tenders and formed a reliable and well-functioning relationship with numerous partners. In the tenders the participants are the partners with whom we have already carried out several successful LLP projects and with whom we would like to continue the productive mobilities in the Erasmus+ programme with involving new partners and new professions.
- to realize on-the-job trainings of 69 students with the help foreign vocational schools and companies,
- developing foreign language, professional, personnel, digital, entrepreneurial, intercultural, social competences of the students;
- implementation of successful study tour of 18 VET professionals/teachers in foreign vocational schools and companies,
- developing foreign language, professional, personnel, methodological, digital, intercultural competences of the teachers/trainers/professionals;
- to realize same procedures for assessment, documentation, validation and recognition of the learning outcomes achieved abroad;
- utilization of the project outcomes and documents;- operating and growing active network consisting of European educational institutions and companies.
Participants and professional background:
- trade-marketing, business administration (2 logistics assistants and 1 transport administrator)
- engineering (4 central heating and pipe fitters, 13 building engineer technicians, 10 welders, 3 industrial mechanics, 3 mechanical chippers, 4 machine-production technology technicians)
- transport (6 car electronics mechanics, 8 car mechanics, 1 car technicians)
- electrotechnics-electronics (3 electrical technicians, 4 high-power current electricians)
- informatics (3 CAD-CAM informatics, 3 ICT administrators, 1 IT system operator)
- at least one year training experience, and at least basic level English/German language skills
- informatics (10 people)
- building engineering, electronics, automatization (8 people)
- more years professional experience, and at least intermediate level English (and German) language skills.
Main steps on the project:
I. Completing the application for the tender
II. The continuous realization of the mobilities:
1. Making contact with the host institution (via phone calls, emails, reaching an agreement about the programs and schedules)
2. Applications for the mobilities, collecting the letters of motivation, selecting the participants
3. Preparation of the students (language, professionally, culturally, psychologically)
4. Conducting the mobilities
5. Evaluating the experiences
6. Disseminating the experiences
III. Final project evaluation
IV. Making final report
Participants’ reports about their experiences. Photographs and videos made during the time of training/study visit. Minutes, work diaries, training aids and report made by the group of project participants. Development of the participants’ skills and abilities, strengthening of their professional motivation. Improvement of the quality of vocational training of the sending school, raising the quality level of the training. Increase in the number of students/teachers participating in vocational training/study visit abroad.
Gaining experiences during the mobility to fulfil the requirements described in the central program of the vocational training program, implementing professional training needs. As a proof of the successful completion of the training/study visit, participating student/teacher received a Europass Mobility Certificate.
We inform the public about the completed training through the channels of dissemination: the media and the press. As a result, the school can expect an increase in enrolment. The project helps increase the participant students’ chance of employment and give them an advantage in the job market through the experiences gained in an international work environment; through application of acquired modern knowledge, everyday and professional language skills and communication. Raising the quality level of the training with the help of the utilization of the project outcomes and documents.
Europroyectos Erasmusplus S.L., Spain
Istituto di Istruzione Superiore F. Corni Liceo e Tecnico, Italy
Itä-Uudenmaan koulutuskuntayhtymä, Finland
IZI Ltd, Malta
SATAKUNNAN KOULUTUSKUNTAYHTYMA, Finland
Stredna odborna skola technicka - Muszaki Szakkozepiskola Komarno, Slovakia
Tallinna Polütehnikum, Estonia
TELLUS LIMITED, United Kingdom
VITALIS Betreuungsgesellschaft für Modellprojekte mbH, Germany
The project was supported by the European Commission under the Erasmus+ Programme – KA1. Contract number: 16/1/KA102/022706